2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 644.20
Early onset of delivery, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Early onset deliv-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 644.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 644.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 644.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 644.20: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O60.10X0 Preterm labor with preterm delivery, unspecified trimester, not applicable or unspecified
- Premature labor
- Preterm labor W term delivery
- Preterm labor with term delivery