2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 644.10
Other threatened labor, unspecified as to episode of care or not applicable
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Threat labor NEC-unspec.
- ICD-9-CM 644.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 644.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 644.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 644.10: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O47.00 False labor before 37 completed weeks of gestation, unspecified trimester
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O47.9 False labor, unspecified
- After pains
- Braxton Hicks contractions
- Early or threatened labor
- False labor
- False labor at or after 37 completed weeks of gestation
- False labor pains
- False uterine contraction
- Labor pain
- Premature/false labor
- Threatened labor, without delivery