2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 643.03
Mild hyperemesis gravidarum, antepartum condition or complication
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Mild hyperemesis-antepar.
- ICD-9-CM 643.03 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 643.03 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 643.03.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 643.03: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O21.0 Mild hyperemesis gravidarum
- Excessive vomiting in pregnancy (disorder)
- Hyperemesis gravidarum
- Hyperemesis gravidarum (severe vomiting in pregnancy)
- Hyperemesis gravidarum (vomiting in pregnancy), mild
- Hyperemesis in pregnancy
- Hyperemesis, mild, starting before end of 22nd week
- Hyperemesis, mild, starting before end of 22nd week gestation, not delivered
- Mild hyperemesis gravidarum
- Mild hyperemesis in pregnancy
- Mild hyperemesis-not delivered