2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 639.9
Unspecified complication following abortion or ectopic and molar pregnancy
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Maternity Only Dx (12-55 years)
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Postabortion compl NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 639.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 639.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 639.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 639.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM O08.9 Unspecified complication following an ectopic and molar pregnancy
- Abnormal growth in uterus with complication
- Complication after ectopic pregnancy
- Complication following molar pregnancy
- Ectopic (not in uterus) pregnancy with complication
- Ectopic pregnancy W complication
- Molar pregnancy W complication
- Complication(s) not further specified following conditions classifiable to 630-638
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 639.9
- ectopic or molar pregnancy NEC 639.9