2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 623.2
Stricture or atresia of vagina
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Stricture of vagina.
- ICD-9-CM 623.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 623.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 623.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 623.2: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N89.5 Stricture and atresia of vagina
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N99.2 Postprocedural adhesions of vagina
- Stenosis (narrowing) of vagina
- Stenosis of vagina
- Stricture of vagina
- Vaginal stenosis
- Vaginal stricture
- congenital atresia or stricture (752.49)
- Adhesions (postoperative) (postradiation) of vagina
- Occlusion of vagina
- Stenosis, vagina
- Use additional E code to identify any external cause