2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 620.5
Torsion of ovary, ovarian pedicle, or fallopian tube
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Torsion of ovary or tube.
- ICD-9-CM 620.5 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 620.5 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 620.5.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 620.5: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N83.53 Torsion of ovary, ovarian pedicle and fallopian tube
- Adnexal torsion
- Fallopian tube torsion
- Ovarian torsion
- Torsion of fallopian tube
- Torsion of ovarian adnexa
- Torsion of ovary
- accessory tube
- hydatid of Morgagni