2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 620.1
Corpus luteum cyst or hematoma
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Corpus luteum cyst.
- ICD-9-CM 620.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 620.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 620.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 620.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N83.1 Corpus luteum cyst
- Complex ovarian cyst
- Corpus luteum cyst
- Hemorrhage into ovary
- Hemorrhage of corpus luteum cyst
- Hemorrhage, corpus luteum cyst
- Hemorrhagic corpus luteum cyst
- Luteinized follicular cyst
- Ovarian cyst
- Ovarian cyst, complex
- Retained corpus luteum
- Rupture of corpus luteum cyst
- Corpus luteum hemorrhage or rupture
- Lutein cyst