2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 619.8
Other specified fistulas involving female genital tract
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Fem genital fistula NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 619.8 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 619.8 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 619.8.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 619.8: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N82.8 Other female genital tract fistulae
- Anovestibular fistula
- Female genital tract fistula
- Fistula of cervix
- Fistula of cul-de-sac
- Fistula of the female genital organs
- Fistula of uterus
- Fistula, female genital organs
- Fistulous opening in vagina
- Flow of material from vaginal fistula
- Granulation around vaginal fistula
- Material draining from vaginal fistula
- Ureteric fistula to cervix
- Vaginal fistula finding
- cul-de-sac (Douglas')