2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 618.1
Uterine prolapse without mention of vaginal wall prolapse
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Uterine prolapse.
- ICD-9-CM 618.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 618.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 618.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 618.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N81.2 Incomplete uterovaginal prolapse
- Complete uterine prolapse
- Prolapse, uterine without vaginal wall prolapse
- Second degree uterine prolapse
- Third degree uterine prolapse
- Uterine prolapse
- Uterine prolapse without vaginal wall prolapse
- Uterine prolapse WO vaginal wall prolapse
- Uterine prolapse, second degree
- Descensus uteri
- Uterine prolapse:
- first degree
- second degree
- third degree