2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 616.51
Ulceration of vulva in diseases classified elsewhere
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Manifestation Code
- Short description: Vulvar ulcer in oth dis.
- ICD-9-CM 616.51 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 616.51 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 616.51.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 616.51: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N77.0 Ulceration of vulva in diseases classified elsewhere
- Code first underlying disease, as: