2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 614.0
Acute salpingitis and oophoritis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Female Only Dx
- Short description: Ac salpingo-oophoritis.
- ICD-9-CM 614.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 614.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 614.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 614.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N70.01 Acute salpingitis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N70.02 Acute oophoritis
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N70.03 Acute salpingitis and oophoritis
- Acute oophoritis
- Acute oophoritis (inflammation of ovary)
- Acute salpingitis
- Acute salpingo-oophoritis
- Salpingitis, acute (inflammation of fallopian tube)
- Salpingo oophoritis, acute (inflammation of ovary and fallopian tube)
- Any condition classifiable to 614.2, specified as acute or subacute