2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 611.81
Ptosis of breast
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Adult Only Dx (15-124 years)
- ICD-9-CM 611.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 611.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 611.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 611.81: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N64.81 Ptosis of breast
- ptosis of native breast in relation to reconstructed breast (612.1)
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 611.81
- Cooper's 611.81
- Ptosis (adiposa) 374.30
- breast 611.81