2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 604.0
Orchitis, epididymitis, and epididymo-orchitis, with abscess
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Male Only Dx
- Short description: Orchitis with abscess.
- ICD-9-CM 604.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 604.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 604.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 604.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N45.4 Abscess of epididymis or testis
- Abscess of testicle
- Abscess of testis
- Epididymitis w abscess
- Epididymitis with abscess
- Epididymoorchitis w abscess
- Epididymoorchitis with abscess
- Epididymo-orchitis with abscess
- Testicular abscess
- Abscess of epididymis or testis