2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 601.0
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Adult Only Dx (15-124 years)
- Male Only Dx
- ICD-9-CM 601.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 601.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 601.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 601.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N41.0 Acute prostatitis
- Prostatitis (inflammation of prostate), acute
- Prostatitis, acute
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 601.0
- Prostatitis (congestive) (suppurative) 601.9
- acute 601.0