2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 599.89
Other specified disorders of urinary tract
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Oth spcf dsdr urnry trct.
- ICD-9-CM 599.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 599.89 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 599.89.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 599.89: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N39.8 Other specified disorders of urinary system
- Cowpers duct cyst
- Cowper's duct cyst
- Cyst, suburethral
- Cystic dilatation of paraurethral gland
- Dysuria frequency syndrome
- Dysuria-frequency syndrome
- Genitourinary tract hemorrhage
- Mass of urinary tract structure
- Mechanical urinary obstruction
- Prostatic cyst
- Scriver-Goldbloom-Roy syndrome
- Stenosis of calyceal neck
- Suburethral cyst
- Swelling of urological structure
- Urethral atrophy