2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 599.60
Urinary obstruction, unspecified
- Short description: Urinary obstruction NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 599.60 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 599.60 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired obstructive uropathy
- Acquired urinary tract obstruction
- Obstruction of urethra
- Obstructive and reflux uropathy
- Obstructive uropathy, acquired
- Reflux uropathy
- Urethral obstruction
- Urinary tract obstruction
- Uropathy, obstructive
- Obstructive uropathy NOS
- Urinary (tract) obstruction NOS
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N13.9 Obstructive and reflux uropathy, unspecified