2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 598.1
Traumatic urethral stricture
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Traum urethral stricture.
- ICD-9-CM 598.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 598.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 598.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 598.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N35.014 Post-traumatic urethral stricture, male, unspecified
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N35.028 Other post-traumatic urethral stricture, female
- Female posttraumatic urethral stricture
- Female post-traumatic urethral stricture
- Female urethral stricture due to childbirth
- Male posttraumatic anterior urethral stricture
- Male posttraumatic bulbous urethral stricture
- Male posttraumatic membranous urethral stricture
- Male posttraumatic urethral meatus stricture
- Male posttraumatic urethral stricture
- Postobstetric urethral stricture
- Posttraumatic anterior urethral stricture
- Posttraumatic bulbous urethral stricture
- Posttraumatic membranous urethral stricture
- postoperative following surgery on genitourinary tract (598.2)
- Stricture of urethra:
- late effect of injury
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 598.1
- Stricture (see also Stenosis) 799.89
- urethra (anterior) (meatal) (organic) (posterior) (spasmodic) 598.9