2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 598.00
Urethral structure due to unspecified infection
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Urethr strict:infect NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 598.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 598.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 598.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 598.00: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N35.111 Postinfective urethral stricture, not elsewhere classified, male, meatal
- Female postinfective urethral stricture
- Male postinfective anterior urethral stricture
- Male postinfective bulbous urethral stricture
- Male postinfective membranous urethral stricture
- Male postinfective urethral meatus stricture
- Male postinfective urethral stricture
- Postinfective anterior urethral stricture
- Postinfective bulbous urethral stricture
- Postinfective membranous urethral stricture
- Postinfective urethral meatal stricture of male
- Postinfective urethral stricture of female
- Postinfective urethral stricture of male
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 598.00
- Stricture (see also Stenosis) 799.89
- urethra (anterior) (meatal) (organic) (posterior) (spasmodic) 598.9