2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 596.54
Neurogenic bladder NOS
- ICD-9-CM 596.54 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 596.54 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Flaccid neurogenic bladder
- Neurogenic bladder
- Neurogenic bladder as late effect of cerebrovascular accident (disorder)
- Neurogenic bladder as late effect of poliomyelitis
- Neurogenic bladder due to late effects of acute polio
- Neurogenic bladder due to quadriplegia (disorder)
- Neurogenic bladder due to spina bifida
- Neurogenic bladder due to stroke
- Neurogenic bladder, flaccid
- Neurogenic bladder, late effect of acute poliomyelitis
- Neurogenic bladder, late effects of stroke
- Neurogenic bladder, spastic
- Paraplegia (paralysis of legs) with neurogenic bladder
- Paraplegia w neurogenic bladder
- Paraplegia with neurogenic bladder (disorder)
- Quadriplegia w neurogenic bladder
- Quadriplegia with neurogenic bladder
- Reflex neurogenic bladder
- Reflex neuropathic bladder
- Spastic neurogenic bladder
- Uninhibited neurogenic bladder
- Dysfunction of the urinary bladder due to disease of the central or peripheral nervous system pathways involved in the control of micturition.
- Dysfunction of the urinary bladder due to disease of the central or peripheral nervous system pathways involved in the control of urination. This is often associated with spinal cord diseases, but may also be caused by brain diseases or peripheral nerve diseases.
- Malfunctioning urinary bladder due to central nervous system disorders or damage to the peripheral nerves that are involved in the control of urination. Causes include spinal cord injuries, neural tube defects, brain tumors, strokes, and peripheral neuropathies (e.g., aids neuropathy and diabetic neuropathy).
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N31.9 Neuromuscular dysfunction of bladder, unspecified