2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 595.81
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 595.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 595.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 595.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 595.81: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.80 Other cystitis without hematuria
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N30.81 Other cystitis with hematuria
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 595.81
- Cystitis (bacillary) (colli) (diffuse) (exudative) (hemorrhagic) (purulent) (recurrent) (septic) (suppurative) (ulcerative) 595.9
- cystic(a) 595.81
- encysted 595.81