2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 593.73
Other vesicoureteral reflux with reflux nephropathy NOS
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Vscourtl rflx w npht NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 593.73 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 593.73 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 593.73.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 593.73: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N13.729 Vesicoureteral-reflux with reflux nephropathy without hydroureter, unspecified
- Non-obstructive reflux-associated chronic pyelonephritis
- Reflux nephropathy with hydroureter due to vesicoureteral reflux
- Vesicoureteral reflux nephropathy
- Vesicoureteral reflux nephropathy w hydroureter
- Vesicoureteral reflux nephropathy with hydroureter
- Vesicoureteral reflux with reflux nephropathy