2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 593.2
Cyst of kidney, acquired
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 593.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 593.2 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 593.2.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 593.2: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N28.1 Cyst of kidney, acquired
- Acquired complex renal cyst
- Acquired multiple renal cysts
- Acquired renal cyst
- Acquired renal cystic disease
- Acquired single renal cyst
- Complex cyst of kidney acquired
- Multiple acquired kidney cysts
- Renal cystic disease, acquired
- Simple cyst of kidney
- Simple renal cyst
- Single acquired kidney cyst
- Cyst (multiple) (solitary) of kidney, not congenital
- Peripelvic (lymphatic) cyst