2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 590.10
Acute pyelonephritis without lesion of renal medullary necrosis
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Ac pyelonephritis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 590.10 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 590.10 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 590.10.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 590.10: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N10 Acute tubulo-interstitial nephritis
- Acute pyelitis
- Acute pyelitis without renal medullary necrosis
- Acute pyelonephritis
- Acute pyelonephritis (kidney infection)
- Acute pyelonephritis without medullary necrosis
- Acute pyonephrosis
- Acute pyonephrosis without renal medullary necrosis
- Emphysematous pyelitis
- Emphysematous pyelonephritis
- Subacute pyelonephritis