2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 589.1
Bilateral small kidneys
- ICD-9-CM 589.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 589.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 589.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 589.1: 2015.
- Bilat small kidneys
- Bilateral small kidney
- Small kidneys, bilateral
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015 ICD-10-CM N27.1 Small kidney, bilateral