2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 581.89
Nephrotic syndrome with other specified pathological lesion in kidney
- Short description: Nephrotic syndrome NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 581.89 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 581.89 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acute nephritic syndrome
- Acute nephritic syndrome w crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Acute nephritic syndrome, diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis
- Hemoglobinuric nephrosis
- Renal medullary washout
- Glomerulonephritis with edema and lesion of:
- exudative nephritis
- interstitial (diffuse) (focal) nephritis
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N04.8 Nephrotic syndrome with other morphologic changes