2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 580.9
Acute glomerulonephritis with unspecified pathological lesion in kidney
- Short description: Acute nephritis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 580.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 580.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acute glomerulonephritis
- Acute nephritic syndrome
- Acute nephritic syndrome w focal segmental glomerular lesions
- Acute nephritic syndrome w minimal change lesion
- Acute nephritic syndrome with minimal change lesion
- Acute nephritic syndrome, focal and segmental glomerular lesions
- Acute nephritic syndrome, minor glomerular abnormality
- Acute nephritis
- Nephrotoxic serum nephritis
- Glomerulonephritis: specified as acute
- NOS specified as acute
- hemorrhagic specified as acute
- Nephritis specified as acute
- Nephropathy specified as acute
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM N00.9 Acute nephritic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes