2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 580.9
Acute glomerulonephritis with unspecified pathological lesion in kidney
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Acute nephritis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 580.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 580.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 580.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 580.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM N00.9 Acute nephritic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes
- Acute glomerulonephritis
- Acute nephritic syndrome
- Acute nephritic syndrome w focal segmental glomerular lesions
- Acute nephritic syndrome w minimal change lesion
- Acute nephritic syndrome with minimal change lesion
- Acute nephritic syndrome, focal and segmental glomerular lesions
- Acute nephritic syndrome, minor glomerular abnormality
- Acute nephritis
- Nephrotoxic serum nephritis
- Glomerulonephritis: specified as acute
- NOS specified as acute
- hemorrhagic specified as acute
- Nephritis specified as acute
- Nephropathy specified as acute