2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 577.9
Unspecified disease of pancreas
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Pancreatic disease NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 577.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 577.9 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 577.9.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 577.9: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K86.9 Disease of pancreas, unspecified
- Disease of pancreas
- Disorder of pancreas
- Mass of pancreas
- Pancreatic disorder
- Pancreatic mass
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 577.9
- Disease, diseased - see also Syndrome
- pancreas 577.9