2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.81
Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct with acute and chronic cholecystitis, with obstruction
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Gal&bil cal w/ac&ch w ob.
- ICD-9-CM 574.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 574.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.81: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.67 Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct with acute and chronic cholecystitis with obstruction
- Acute and chronic cholecystitis due to calculus of gallbladder and bile duct with obstruction
- Cholelithiasis & choledocholithiasis w acute on chronic cholecystitis w obstruct
- Gallstone and common bile duct stone with obstruction