2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.61
Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct with acute cholecystitis, with obstruction
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Gall&bil cal w/ac w obs.
- ICD-9-CM 574.61 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.61 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 574.61.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.61: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.63 Calculus of gallbladder and bile duct with acute cholecystitis with obstruction
- Acute cholecystitis due to calculus of gallbladder and bile duct with obstruction
- Cholelithiasis and choledocholithiasis w acute cholecystitis, w obstruction
- Gallstone and bile duct stone with cholecystitis