2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 574.11
Calculus of gallbladder with other cholecystitis, with obstruction
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Cholelith/gb inf NEC-obs.
- ICD-9-CM 574.11 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 574.11 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 574.11.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 574.11: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K80.19 Calculus of gallbladder with other cholecystitis with obstruction
- Acute and chronic cholecystitis with cholelithiasis and obstruction
- Cholelithiasis AND cholecystitis with obstruction
- Cholelithiasis w acute and chronic cholecystitis, w obstruction
- Cholelithiasis w cholecystitis, w obstruction
- Cholelithiasis w chronic cholecystitis, w obstruction
- Chronic cholecystitis due to gallbladder calculus with obstruction
- Gallstone and cholecystitis with obstruction
- Gallstone with cholecystitis, with obstruction