2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 573.0
Chronic passive congestion of liver
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Chr passiv congest liver.
- ICD-9-CM 573.0 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 573.0 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 573.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 573.0: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K76.1 Chronic passive congestion of liver
- Congestion of liver, chronic passive
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 573.0
- Congestion, congestive
- hepatic 573.0
- liver 573.0