2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 571.9
Unspecified chronic liver disease without mention of alcohol
- Short description: Chronic liver dis NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 571.9 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 571.9 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Alcoholic fibrosis and sclerosis of liver
- Alcoholic hepatic fibrosis and sclerosis
- Chronic nonalcoholic liver disease
- Hepatic fibrosis w hepatic sclerosis
- Hepatic fibrosis with hepatic sclerosis
- Hepatic sclerosis
- Nonalcoholic liver disease, chronic
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K74.1 Hepatic sclerosis
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K76.9 Liver disease, unspecified