2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 569.1
- ICD-9-CM 569.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 569.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Anal prolapse
- Prolapsed rectum
- Protrusion of the rectal mucous membrane through the anus. There are various degrees: incomplete with no displacement of the anal sphincter muscle; complete with displacement of the anal sphincter muscle; complete with no displacement of the anal sphincter muscle but with herniation of the bowel; and internal complete with rectosigmoid or upper rectum intussusception into the lower rectum.
- anus (sphincter)
- rectum (sphincter)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K62.2 Anal prolapse
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K62.3 Rectal prolapse