2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 564.0
- There are 4 ICD-9-CM codes below 564.0 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- Condition in which bowel movements are infrequent or incomplete.
- Constipation; irregular and infrequent or difficult evacuation of the bowels.
- Decrease in normal frequency of defecation accompanied by difficult or incomplete passage of stool and/or passage of excessively hard, dry stool
- Other forms of abnormal feces or difficult passage of feces.