2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 552.20
Ventral, unspecified, hernia with obstruction
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Obstr ventral hernia NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 552.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 552.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 552.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 552.20: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K43.6 Other and unspecified ventral hernia with obstruction, without gangrene
- Incarcerated obstructed ventral hernia
- Incarcerated ventral hernia
- Irreducible hernia of anterior abdominal wall
- Irreducible incisional hernia of anterior abdominal wall (disorder)
- Irreducible ventral hernia
- Irreducible ventral hernia w obstruction
- Irreducible ventral hernia with obstruction
- Irreducible ventral incisional hernia
- Obstructed incisional hernia of anterior abdominal wall (disorder)
- Obstructed incisional ventral hernia
- Ventral hernia w obstruction
- Ventral hernia with obstruction
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 552.20
- Hernia, hernial (acquired) (recurrent) 553.9