2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 536.40
Gastrostomy complication, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Gastrostomy comp NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 536.40 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 536.40 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 536.40.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 536.40: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K94.20 Gastrostomy complication, unspecified
- Complication of gastrostomy
- Gastrostomy complication
- Stomach dysfunction after gastrostomy