2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 533.00
Acute peptic ulcer of unspecified site with hemorrhage, without mention of obstruction
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Ac peptic ulcer w hemorr.
- ICD-9-CM 533.00 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 533.00 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 533.00.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 533.00: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K27.0 Acute peptic ulcer, site unspecified, with hemorrhage
- Acute peptic ulcer w hemorrhage
- Acute peptic ulcer with hemorrhage