2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 532.20
Acute duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage and perforation, without mention of obstruction
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Ac duoden ulc w hem/perf.
- ICD-9-CM 532.20 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 532.20 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 532.20.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 532.20: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K26.2 Acute duodenal ulcer with both hemorrhage and perforation
- Acute duodenal ulcer w hemorrhage, w perforation
- Acute duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage AND perforation
- Acute perforated duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage