2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 532.0
Acute duodenal ulcer with hemorrhage
- There are 2 ICD-9-CM codes below 532.0 that define this diagnosis in greater detail. Do not use this code on a reimbursement claim.
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 532.0.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 532.0: 2015.
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 532.0
- Ulcer, ulcerated, ulcerating, ulceration, ulcerative 707.9
- duodenum, duodenal (eroded) (peptic) 532.9
- hemorrhage (chronic) 532.4
- perforation (chronic) 532.5
- acute 532.3
- hemorrhage 532.0
- perforation 532.1
- bleeding (recurrent) - see Ulcer, duodenum, with hemorrhage
- chronic 532.7
- penetrating - see Ulcer, duodenum, with perforation
- perforating - see Ulcer, duodenum, with perforation