2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.84
- Short description: Tracheoesophageal fstula.
- ICD-9-CM 530.84 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 530.84 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- A congenital or acquired abnormal communication between the trachea and the esophagus.
- Abnormal passage between the esophagus and the trachea, acquired or congenital, often associated with esophageal atresia.
- congenital tracheoesophageal fistula (750.3)
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM J86.0 Pyothorax with fistula