2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 530.3
Stricture and stenosis of esophagus
- Short description: Esophageal stricture.
- ICD-9-CM 530.3 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 530.3 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Acquired Schatzkis ring
- Benign esophageal stricture
- Esophageal stricture
- Stricture of esophagus
- Terminal esophageal web
- A disorder characterized by a narrowing of the lumen of the esophagus.
- A stricture of the esophagus. Most are acquired but can be congenital.
- Narrowing of the lumen of the esophagus.
- congenital stricture of esophagus (750.3)
- Compression of esophagus
- Obstruction of esophagus
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K22.2 Esophageal obstruction