2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 526.2
Other cysts of jaws
- Short description: Cysts of jaws NEC.
- ICD-9-CM 526.2 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 526.2 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Aneurysmal cyst of jaw
- Cyst of jaw
- Cyst of maxilla
- Hemorrhagic cyst of jaw
- Jaw cyst
- Jaw disorder, aneurysmal cyst
- Jaw disorder, cyst
- Jaw disorder, hemorrhagic cyst
- Jaw disorder, non odontogenic developmental cyst
- Maxillary cyst
- Median mandibular cyst
- Nonodontogenic developmental cyst of jaw
- Non-odontogenic developmental cyst of jaw
- Stafne idiopathic bone cavity of mandible
- Traumatic cyst of jaw
- Cyst of jaw:
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM M27.49 Other cysts of jaw