2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 520.4
Disturbances of tooth formation
- Short description: Tooth formation disturb.
- ICD-9-CM 520.4 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 520.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Abnl tooth formation
- Disturbance of tooth formation
- Tooth formation, abnormal
- Aplasia and hypoplasia of cementum
- Dilaceration of tooth
- Enamel hypoplasia (neonatal) (postnatal) (prenatal)
- Horner's teeth
- Hypocalcification of teeth
- Regional odontodysplasia
- Turner's tooth
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K00.4 Disturbances in tooth formation