2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 520.4
Disturbances of tooth formation
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Tooth formation disturb.
- ICD-9-CM 520.4 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 520.4 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 520.4.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 520.4: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM K00.4 Disturbances in tooth formation
- Abnl tooth formation
- Disturbance of tooth formation
- Tooth formation, abnormal
- Aplasia and hypoplasia of cementum
- Dilaceration of tooth
- Enamel hypoplasia (neonatal) (postnatal) (prenatal)
- Horner's teeth
- Hypocalcification of teeth
- Regional odontodysplasia
- Turner's tooth