2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 520.1
- ICD-9-CM 520.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 520.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- An extra tooth, erupted or unerupted, resembling or unlike the other teeth in the group to which it belongs. Its presence may cause malposition of adjacent teeth or prevent their eruption.
- Supernumerary tooth, any tooth in addition to the normal permanent and primary dentition
- supernumerary roots (520.2)
- Fourth molar
- Supplemental teeth
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K00.1 Supernumerary teeth