2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 513.1
Abscess of mediastinum
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- ICD-9-CM 513.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 513.1 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 513.1.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 513.1: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J85.3 Abscess of mediastinum
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 513.1
- Abscess (acute) (chronic) (infectional) (lymphangitic) (metastatic) (multiple) (pyogenic) (septic) (with lymphangitis) (see also Cellulitis) 682.9
- mediastinum 513.1