2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 495.7
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: "ventilation" pneumonit.
- ICD-9-CM 495.7 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 495.7 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 495.7.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 495.7: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J67.7 Air conditioner and humidifier lung
- Humidifier lung
- Pneumonitis, ventilation
- Ventilation pneumonitis
- Allergic alveolitis due to fungal, thermophilic actinomycete, and other organisms growing in ventilation [air conditioning] systems