2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 483.1
Pneumonia due to chlamydia
- Short description: Pneumonia d/t chlamydia.
- ICD-9-CM 483.1 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 483.1 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- Pneumonia caused by infections with the genus chlamydia; and chlamydophila, usually with chlamydophila pneumoniae.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts directly to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM J16.0 Chlamydial pneumonia