2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 482.30
Pneumonia due to Streptococcus, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Streptococcal pneumn NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 482.30 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 482.30 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 482.30.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 482.30: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM J15.4 Pneumonia due to other streptococci
- Bronchopneumonia due to streptococcus
- Pneumonia due to Streptococcus
- Strep bronchopneumonia
- Strep pneumonia
ICD-9-CM Volume 2 Index
entries containing back-references to 482.30
- Pneumonia (acute) (Alpenstich) (benign) (bilateral) (brain) (cerebral) (circumscribed) (congestive) (creeping) (delayed resolution) (double) (epidemic) (fever) (flash) (fulminant) (fungoid) (granulomatous) (hemorrhagic) (incipient) (infantile) (infectious) (infiltration) (insular) (intermittent) (latent) (lobe) (migratory) (newborn) (organized) (overwhelming) (primary) (progressive) (pseudolobar) (purulent) (resolved) (secondary) (senile) (septic) (suppurative) (terminal) (true) (unresolved) (vesicular) 486
- streptococcal (broncho) (lobar) NEC 482.30