2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 459.81
Venous (peripheral) insufficiency, unspecified
- Billable Thru Sept 30/2015
- Non-Billable On/After Oct 1/2015
- Short description: Venous insufficiency NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 459.81 is a billable medical code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim, however, 459.81 should only be used for claims with a date of service on or before September 30, 2015. For claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015, use an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes).
- You are viewing the 2014 version of ICD-9-CM 459.81.
- More recent version(s) of ICD-9-CM 459.81: 2015.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2015/16 ICD-10-CM I87.2 Venous insufficiency (chronic) (peripheral)
- Dermatitis stasis
- Peripheral venous insufficiency
- Stasis dermatitis without varicosities
- Stasis dermatitis wo varicosities
- Stasis ulcer lower extremity
- Stasis ulcer of leg without varicose veins
- Venous stasis
- Venous stasis ulcer of leg, wo varicose veins
- Venous stasis ulceration of lower limb
- Venous ulcer of leg
- Chronic venous insufficiency NOS