2014 ICD-9-CM Diagnosis Code 455.6
Unspecified hemorrhoids without mention of complication
- Short description: Hemorrhoids NOS.
- ICD-9-CM 455.6 will be replaced by an equivalent ICD-10-CM code (or codes) when the United States transitions from ICD-9-CM to ICD-10-CM on October 1, 2015.
- ICD-9-CM 455.6 is a billable medical code that can be used to specify a diagnosis on a reimbursement claim.
- An enlarged or swollen blood vessel, usually located near the anus or the rectum.
Convert to ICD-10-CM
converts approximately to:
- 2014 ICD-10-CM K64.9 Unspecified hemorrhoids